Please join us for our annual dinner meeting on November 22,2014 at 6:30. This year it will be at Josef's Country Inn
located in Fallston at 2410 Pleasantville Rd.
The cost to you is $30.00 per person (Our Chapter is contributing $10.00 per person. The actual cost is $40.00).We will begin with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres (cash bar).
Please see the menu selection below.
Fresh Fruit & Gourmet Cheese Display
Seated Appetizers (choice of one) :
- Josef’s House Tossed Salad
- Homemade Shrimp Bisque
Entrees (choice of one):
- Chicken Bella (Lightly Blackened Boneless Breast of Chicken with Sautéed Spinach & Mozzarella Cheese artfully displayed with Puff Pastry & Raspberry Horseradish Sauce)
- Grouper McGreevy (Grouper Filet Sautéed with Garlic, Mushrooms Tomato Concasse & Lemon Butter Sauce. Served with House Potatoes & Vegetable du Jour)
- Pork Medallions (Pork Medallions Wrapped in Bacon with Balsamic Glaze. Served with House Potatoes & Vegetable du Jour)
- Slice of Chocolate Gateau or Homemade Coconut Cake
All Alcohol – Cash Bar
We will have a special guest speaker. For those of you who are not familiar with Josef's, it is the finest restaurant in Harford County - we will be in the Queen Mary room.
Please RSVP promptly as the room's capacity is only 40 persons.
Please send your check to Dave Hoover at
1701 Pleasantville Rd.
Forest Hill, Md. 21050